Come and have some fun – made your own beautiful focaccia bread and custom butter boards – perfect for a fun hosting touch and easy to do. We’ll serve a light lunch at the end – will be a great couple of hours with friends.
Participation: Hands On
- Compound flavored Butters – Savory and Sweet
- Focaccia Bread
- Shrimp Louie with grapes, chives, celery (It’s not your grandmother’s shrimp salad)
What you will learn:
- Creating flavors through the vehicle of butter
- Making focaccia bread from scratch
- How to proof yeast properly, correct water temp
- Foundational Salad Dressing, flavor options
Coffee and Tea will be served. Wine, beer, soda and Pellegrino are available for purchase.
All guests received 10% off in store merchandise during the class.
Instructor: Chef Liz