Instructor: Chef Liz
Participation: Hands On, Guests will all share in the preparation of this meal.
- Tacos de Asadaw/ Corn tortillas
- Chorizo Tacos, a spicer ground pork full of herbs and spices
- Mangonada Cocktails
- Street corn (on or off the cob)
You will learn:
- To make homemade spices for Chef Liz’s family recipes
- Make homemade corn Tortillas
- Summer Cocktail – Very traditional during the summer months
- Proper temperature for deep frying
- Choosing the right piece of meat for each application
Coffee and Tea are complimentary. If you prefer wine, you can get a glass of wine instead of the cocktail. Wine is also available for purchase.
10% off all in Store Merchandise during class.
Casual Cuisine is a class Chef Judy and Chef Liz will be teaching Tuesday nights. The menu will focus on easy weeknight meals that are full of flavor yet not take hours to prepare. Each class you will learn some basic knife skills, cooking techniques, and tricks of trade to make cooking fun and easy. Most classes will be full participation yet there might be come exceptions due to time constraints. I hope you will join us for a fun night out with friends and leave class with new ones.