Join our cooking class and learn to make delicious Shepherd's Pie with creamy mashed potatoes, a classic Irish Soda Bread with a soft and fluffy texture, and finish off with a sweet and tangy apple strudel. Chef Judy will guide you with step-by-step instructions to create these traditional dishes, perfect for sharing with family and friends. Don't miss this opportunity to master these classic comfort foods and impress your taste buds!
Participation: Hands On
- Shepards Pie with Mashed Potatoes
- Irish Soda Bread
- Apple Strudel with Phyllo Dough
What You Will Learn:
- How to make a quick soda bread anytime
- How to use phyllo dough
- How to make creamy mashed potatoes to top your shepards pie
- How to make a delicious shepards pie
Instructor: Chef Judy
A glass of wine or beer is included in the event. Additional glasses are available for purchase at the wine bar.
10% off all regularly priced merchandise during the event.