Cooking with wine is a great way to add depth of flavor to your dishes. Tonight we are going to be usin red wine, champagne, and moscato. Beef Bourguignon is a classic French stew made with beef braides in red wine. Join us as we explore different ways to use wine in cooking.
Participation: Chef Side Table Experience. The chef will be walking you through the different recipes and giving you tips and tricks.
- Beef Bourguignon with Red Wine
- Cheese Souffle
- Goat Cheese Salad with Pears, Pecans, and a Champagne Vinaigrette
- Poached Pears in Moscato Wine
What you will learn:
- Choosing the right wine for cooking
- How to create the foundation of a vinaigrette
- a new cooking technique: poaching fruit
A glass of wine or beer is included in the event. Additional glasses are available for purchase at the wine bar.
10% off all regularly priced merchandise during the event.