Take a class on how to make delicious, homemade donuts! Learn how to make a fried donut and 2 baked donuts. The churro donut is a hybrid between a churro and a donut, deep fried and coated with cinnamon and sugar. Chef Liz will make a Mexican chocolate sauce to dip these donuts in – Yum! Apple cider donuts are a fall favorite, made with apple cider and cinnamon. This donut will be baked. The third donut will be a classic vanilla cake donut with chocolate or vanilla frosting, add sprinkles and you have festive yummy treat!
Participation: Hands On!
- Churro Donut with Mexican Chocolate Sauce
- Apple Cider Donut
- Vanilla Cake Donut with Chocolate or Vanilla Frosting and Sprinkles
What You will Learn:
- Difference in Dough (baking vs frying)
- Getting the grease to the correct temperature
- How to fry a donut
- How to bake a donut
- How to make frosting for donuts
- How to make a Mexican chocolate sauce
Coffee and Tea are complimentary. Wine and beer are available for purchase at the wine bar.
10% off all regularly priced merchandise during the event.