French crepes are a delicious and versatile dish that can be enjoyed in a variety of ways. These thin, delicate pancakes are traditionally filled with sweet or savory ingredients. Join us and learn the art of French crepes!
- Make your own crepes
- Prepping vegetable for the Hash
- Traditional French Crepes
- Souffle Blitz
- Breakfast Sausage Hash with roasted vegetables
- Freshly Squeezed Mimosas
What you’ll learn:
- How to make the batter correctly
- Ingredients for sweet & savory Crepes
- Knife Skills
- The right skillet to use
- how to make a Blintz
Instructor: Chef Laura
Coffee and Tea are complimentary. One Mimosa is included with the event. Additional Mimiosas or wine is available for purchase at the wine bar.
10% off all regularly priced items during the class.