What can I say about this dish, its surprisingly flavorful, with mint, oregano, white wine, and a béchamel sauce that contains parmesan cheese, what’s not to love.
- Moussaka with lamb, ground sirloin, and eggplant topped with a Béchamel sauce incorporated with Pecorino & Parmesan cheese.
- Tomato and Bacon tart
- Charred Brussel Sprout with a Warm Honey Glaze
- Mango and Yogurt Mousse
What you will learn:
- To make one of the 5 mother sauces, Bechamel
- Flavor profiling in making the Moussaka- balance is key
- Using Unflavored Gelatin as a thicker
- How a simple tart can be transformed into many options, sweet or savory
- Knife skills
Participation: This is a hands on class in the preparation of the meal. Guests have the opportunity to assist the chef in creating the meal if they are interested.
A glass of wine will be served with dinner along with a charcuterie board.
10% off all in store merchandise