Jamaican Jerk is a world-renowned savory and spicy preparation for pork and chicken – traditionally made up with allspice, peppers (traditionally scotch bonnet), cinnamon, nutmeg, brown sugar, and more. It is a complex yet delicious combination of flavors and makes for an amazing meal.
This is a hands on class
- Homemade Jerk Seasonings with Chicken, BBQ’d
- Banana Sweet Potatos
- Homemake Buttermilk Biscuits
- Pavlova with Lemon Curd, Marscarpone and Fresh berries
What you will learn:
- Making fresh marinades and seasonings is easy
- Changing up the same ol’ sweet potato recipe
- The secret to making really good buttermilk biscuits
- One of the simplest desserts to make, it just takes time – Pavlova
A glass of one of our amazing wines, selection of Phase 3 beer, soda or Pellegrino will be served with dinner along. Additional can be purchased at a very reasonable cost.
Please inform us of any allergies before the event.
Instructor: Chef Judy