Do you love Lasagna but don’t want to make a full pan? Come join Chef Judy as she teached you to make a lasagna in a loaf pan that feeds 3-4 people! Lasagna’s combination of taste, warmth, nostalgia, and versatility makes it a popular comfort food for many people. It’s a dish that can bring a sense of home and satisfaction and now you can make it any day of the week!
Participation: Hands On!
- Tomato & Mozzarella Caprese towers with pine nuts and currents
- Lasagna with homemade sauce
- Wedge Salad with Homemade Ranch Dressing
- Rum Cake
What You Will Learn:
- Learn a simple sauce thats flavorful quick
- How to make homemade ranch dressing
- A recipe for a smaller portion of lasagna
- Rum isn’t just for drinking…..add it to cake
A glass of wine or beer is included with the event. Additional glasses are available for purchase from the wine bar.
10% off all regularly priced merchandise during the event.