Embark on a culinary journey to Seoul with our Korean Street Food cooking class, where Chef Laura will guide you through crafting mouthwatering street food delights such as Ttoekbokki, Gimbap, Pajeon, Dakkochi, and Hotteok. Experience the vibrant flavors and bold spices of Korean cuisine as you master the art of street food favorites. Get ready to sizzle your senses and ignite your taste buds with this unforgettable fusion of flavors straight from the bustling streets of Korea. Let’s cook up a storm and elevate your culinary skills to new heights! Join us for a taste of Korea that will leave you craving more – Annyeong!
Participation: Hands On!
- Ttoekbokki (Rice Cakes in a Spicy Sauce)
- Gimbap (Korean Version of California Sushi Roll)
- Pajeon (Korean Scallion Pancake)
- Dakkochi (Chicken Skewer in a Sweet Soy Sauce)
- Hottoek (Korean Sweet Pancake Filled with Brown Sugar and Peanuts)
One glass of wine or beer is included with the event. Additional glasses are available for purchase at the wine bar.
10% off all regularly priced merchandise during the event.