Chilaquiles is a traditional Mexican breakfast dish made of fried tortilla chips simmered ina tangy sauce made with tomatoes, onions and chili peppers. Pair that with a refreshing traditional Mexican drink made with Hibiscus and Flan for dessert. Any day you can have dessert with breakfast is a good day!
Participation: Hands on!
- Pineapple with Cheese Dip
- Chilaquiles (red and green) with Chorizo and Eggs
- Aguas Frescas
What You will Learn:
- How to make homemade tortilla chips
- Quick and easy oven roasted sauce
- How to properly scramble eggs with chorizo
- How to make Agua Fresca
Coffee and Tea are complimentary. Wine and beer are available for purchase at the wine bar.
10% off all regularly priced merchandise during the event.