Spanish Heritage Month is a celebration of the rich history, culture, and contributions of Hispanic and Latino Americans to the United States. Join Chef Liz as she shares her love and knowledge of her culture with you during this tribute to Latin American dishes.
Participation: Hands On!
- Puerto Rico – Arroz con Gandules (Purto Rican Fried Rice)
- Cuba – Ropa Vieja (Cuban Beef Stew)
- Columbia – Arepa de Queso (Corn Flatbread)
- Mexico – Flan (Custard Dessert)
What You will Learn:
- Differences in Latin American cultures
- How to make the dough and filling for Arepa de Queso
- Properly make Puerto Rican fried rice
- How to make Flan
Coffee and Tea are complimentary. Wine and beer are available for purchase at the wine bar.
10% off all regularly priced merchandise during the event.