The Spanish Tapas cooking class is a fun-filled culinary experience that allows participants to learn the art of cooking traditional and popular Spanish dishes. In this hands on class, you will learn to prepare various tapas dishes with the help of Chef Laura. The class is suitable for beginners and advanced cooks alike and promises to leave you with expert knowledge of Spanish tapas.
Participation: Hands On
- Manchego Cheese Puff with Fig Jam
- Patatas Bravas (roasted potatoes with spinach, spanish tomoato sauce and garlic aioli)
- Gambas al Ajillo (Spanish garlic shrimp served with sliced toasted baguette)
- Albondigas (Spanish style meatball in tomato sauce)
- Mini Basque Cheesecake (Spanish style caramelized cheesecake served with port wine strawberries)
A glass of wine or beer is included in the event. Additional glasses are available for purchase at the wine bar.
10% off all regularly priced merchandise during the event.