I believe Salmon to be one of those fish that has an endless amount of ways to be served. It’s also a great fish for summer with it being light in flavor plus it can be grilled right ton the grate or put on a cedar plank. Here it will be made in a more French fashion with the Lemon Beurre Blanc sauce. If you are not familiar with Hasselback potatoes you will get a lesson in serving potatoes a new way which the little and big kids in your life might enjoy.
Instructor: Chef Dave
- Salmon with a lemon Beurre blanc sauce
- Au gratin Hasselback potatoes
- Roasted patty pan squash and mini zucchini,
- Caesar salad served in a parmesan cone.
What you will learn:
- Making a traditional French sauce
- How to get a good char on salmon
- Using a cast iron Pan
- Types of potatoes and their uses, not one size fits all
- Making Parmesan cones
- Homemade Caesar dressing
- Chef Daves many tried & true cooking tips…..and great stories
Participation: Guests are welcome to help Chef Dave prep dinner and assist in its making if you choose to do so or come and be entertained.
A glass of wine will be served with dinner. Coffee and Tea are complimentary.
10% off all in store merchandise during class.